SPARX Group Co., Ltd. observes the Personal Information Protection Law as well the related laws and regulations.
We also enact a compliance guideline for personal information protection. Please refer to the below for more details.
Control and preservation of personal information
- We obtain personal data in accordance with the laws and regulations, and we try to make sure that the
obtained data is the most recent and accurate information.
- We do not use personal data unless it is necessary. Also, we do not provide or disclose
personal data to the third party unless it is requested by the original information provider or
required by the law.
- SPARX Group Co., Ltd. educates its employees in order to prevent them from leaking personal
data or using it unlawfully. We assign proper employees to monitor and administer our
- When it is necessary to share personal data with an outside agent, we make sure that the
outside agent is handling the personal adta appropriately in accordance with the Personal
Information Protection Law.
- We disclose, correct and stop the use of personal data based upon the request of the
original information provider in accordance with the laws and regulations. We may charge a fee for
- We accordingly review and continuously improve this policy so that we aim at proper treatment of personal data.
Purpose of use
- To exercise the right and carry out the obligation based upon the Japan's Companies Act
- To disclose information to shareholders
- To collect information that we need for our public relations and IR activities.
Contact information for personal information protection
If you have any questions or claims about personal data disclosure, please contact us anytime.
Contact about Personal Information
SPARX Group Co., Ltd. (Office hours: 9:00 to 17:00 JST weekday only)
Tennoz First Tower 16F, 2-2-4 Higashi Shinagawa,
Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0002 JAPAN
Back to Top